Thursday, March 12, 2009

(To the Socially Unjust blog readers...)

So I last week I wasn't really critically writing as much as I was posting about stories that I found interesting and commenting a bit on them so I wanted to apologize to my readers.

My goal is to write something critical and well-thought out at least once a week but I usually write these about twice a week, posted by Tuesday and Friday morning, and little posts of interesting related articles, vids, images, stuff like that in between. I always want to write critically and unbiased, stuff that's on my heart that I'm feeling good and bad about in this socially unjust world...

I would like to sincerely thank Lanie G, my brother Jeffry, Pete C, Phil H, Natasha M, PANIC*1, Lue V, ThePete, Marielou C, Queenbe M, BUDAH*1 and all the readers that I failed to mention (but still sincerely thank) for your time to read my blog, comment critically, and encourage me to keep writing and talk about things that a lot of people don't think about but is very necessary to hold in mind to let it keep your values real and grounded.



From my heart, thank you =)
-gs1r-


LISTENING TO:

Touch The Sky
by: Kanye West
VH1 Storytellers

No comments:

Post a Comment