Friday, March 6, 2009

Because this is an objective blog, after all...


This is a trailer called The Obama Disception. One of my best friends showed me this video and we discussed how the other side of the story should be considered.

She asked me "Do you trust Obama?"
After giving the question some thought, I answered her:
"I have a great attitude and hope about him but time will tell if he comes through or not..."

Though I am VERY enthusiastic about my President, I still am waiting to see if he's going to fulfill his "HOPE" campaign promises. I was compelled to put up this vid, though it's obvious propaganda against Obama, this is an objective blog and I have to keep it real!

Thanks to my friend Queenbe Monyei =)
I miss you bud!!!
http://tiffabee.wordpress.com

-gs1r-


LISTENING TO:

Eat the Meek
by: NOFX
So Long and Thanks for all the Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment